Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blog Post 10

This past week has been an off week for me with my project. I have had a lot of homework, so I haven't had the time to go to yoga as much as I would like to. I have been very overwhelmed with a lot of big assignments and tests in all of my classes. I still have been doing yoga as much as possible, but there were a couple of days where I did homework from the moment I came home from school to the moment that I went to bed. I only went to the Yoga Shelter about three or four times this week. I hope that school will start to become less stressful soon, so that I can go to yoga whenever I want! I am not going anywhere for spring break, so I will be able to go to yoga almost everyday during that time. The only thing holding me back is all of my school work. I think that I will be less busy with homework once third quarter ends. I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment