Sunday, March 8, 2015

Blog Post 9

I have sort of hit a road block in my project. A while ago I was asked to be a community ambassedor for the Yoga Shelter. I have been waiting for the Yoga Shelter to get the class passes that I would have to give to people as a community ambassador. I asked them about it a few days ago and they said that they are still waiting to get them made. I am going to just keep going to the Yoga Shelter almost everyday, so that I will be ready to give out the passes as soon as they give them to me. Other than that, everything is still going really well.
I want to try the aerial yoga class at the yoga shelter before my project is over. Aerial yoga is done with ropes that hang from the ceiling. The class has a limited number of spots and you have to pay extra, but it is something that I am really interested in. It will be a fun new challenge. I am planning on signing up for it within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment